Morsi’s power grab in Egypt, terrorists in Syria blow up mosque, Kurds & army build up in northern Iraq, and Greeks oppose austerity.
November 27, 2012 (Stop Imperialism)
In today’s episode:
- 1. Egypt – Morsi power grab: Crisis end ‘imminent,’ Ahmed Mekki, Egypt minister, says
- 2. Syria – FSA insurgents blow up mosque in Aleppo
- 3. Iraq – Iraqi army, Kurds continue buildup in disputed region
- 4. Greece – Most Greeks want the Euro, oppose austerity: poll
- 5. Under the Radar – BP seeks deal with Nord Stream to bring Russia gas to UK